The Doctoral School
- specialty Informatique (Computer Science), delivered by UCA,
- specialty Automatique, Traitement du Signal et des Images (Automatic, Signal and Image Processing), delivered by UCA,
- specialty Electronique (Electronic), delivered by UCA,
- specialty Contrôle, Optimisation, Prospective (Control, Optimization, Forward Studies), delivered by PSL and UCA,
- specialty Santé Numérique (Digital Health), delivered by UCA.
Located in the heart of Sophia Antipolis - the biggest technopole in Europe - the IT doctoral school takes support from the local high-level research laboratories (INRIA Méditerranée, CNRS I3S, CNRS LEAT, Mines ParisTech CMA) in strong relationship with the local high-tech firms. It offers an exceptional environment for studies, research and integration into the international and industrial tissue.
- about 250 PhD students with more than two third comming from abroad,
- about 136 qualified supervisors,
- about 65 PhD degrees per year,
- about 5 HDR (Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches) per year.
In a field where employment is highly favorable, our doctors easily get jobs in France and all over the world.
Secretariat : Véronik Okende